Thank you for your continued support during the COVID-19 situation. Despite the uncertainty, the education technology industry and our people remain resilient. We will do our best to support you as we navigate this challenge together. Our commitment to you and our partners remains steadfast – we will strive to maintain continuity, and ultimately expect to emerge stronger and able to address your future needs even better.
We wanted you to know that Trox is designated as an “Essential Business” involved in the production of information technology hardware and related computer products as defined by the National Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (USA) and functions provided under the list of Essential Workplaces issued by the Office of Prime Minister (Canada). As such, we will continue operations in our Markham, Ontario, Phoenix & Texas facilities.
Out of an abundance of caution, and for the protection of Trox and the broader community, we are enabling many of our office employees to work from home. Our headquarters office in Phoenix, AZ and our Markham, Ontario offices will remain open for those whose jobs require them to come in.
What this means
- The health and safety of our employees is of greatest importance. Trox will comply with all safety protocols outlined in the orders to ensure the well-being of our Employees.
- While supply and delivery lead-times may be affected, we will work to prioritize production and shipments and address customer needs as quickly as possible.
- Customer Service and our purchasing teams are actively managing the situation and are available to provide order status, process order modifications, and to provide updated delivery dates.
- We understand the situation continues to evolve and will make sure your questions are answered and needs are met to the best of our ability.
- Please regularly check Trox.com for updates or contact your Account Executive.
Trox Management Team