CDI Announces New 42-Device Charging Cart – The MN142VS mobiLAB® charging cart by eduGear®
News / February 6, 2018
Cart meets the needs of larger 1:1 deploymentsCDI Computer Dealers launched today the latest addition to its fleet of charging carts for schools – the mobiLAB® MN142VS charging cart from eduGear®. The new cart can hold up to 42 Chromebooks or Notebooks that are up to 15.6 inches in size. It was designed to meet the needs of larger classrooms while still remaining compact and lightweight. CDI is launching the cart in conjunction with TCEA 2018 (booth 1922), which takes place Feb. 5-9, 2018 in Austin.
CDI has deployed more than 17,000 mobile charging carts to schools throughout North America as part of its comprehensive work to support schools as they add mobile technology to classrooms and move to 1:1 programs.
Features of the MN142VS Charging Cart include:
- Compact design with a durable steel and plastic structure
- Sliding drawer with cable management
- Front and rear doors that can be locked by a padlock
- 5-inch casters with brakes, plus a handle to make the cart easy to move
- LED indicators for charging and power status
- A Smart Charging Controller to optimize charging time and prevent a power overload
- A lifetime warranty on parts and a limited 3-year warranty on electrical components
– Glenn Collins, VP of mobile computing at CDI
“As more and more schools move to a device-enabled learning environment, they need a way to securely store their devices,” said Glenn Collins, vice president of mobile computing at CDI. “We offer an array of mobiLAB® by eduGear® charging carts to fit schools’ needs and budgets. The new MN142VN Charging Cart holds the most devices and rounds out our offering of charging and storage options.”
CDI’s carts are UL certified, feature a compact design to save space in the classroom and offer excellent cable management systems.