During challenging times, it all comes down to the relationships we have nurtured and are blessed to have. While the term ‘Partner’ can be used loosely at times in the corporate world, for us it has a deep meaning rooted in trust and unconditional support.
Lean on us
- We are offering uninterrupted service to all school districts across the US and Canada and are making ourselves available at any time you need us to discuss your distance learning needs.
- We are here to show you how to leverage our resources (manufacturers and logistical teams) so you can connect teachers with students at home.
- From time to time we’ll be sharing solutions, resources and tips to help you get through these trying times. Visit Trox.com/TroxCares.
Trox inspires learning and empowers students
to reach their full potential and pursue their dreams
Trox provides complete technology ecosystems with one goal in mind: improving learning outcomes. This focus demands the best of ourselves, our partners, our products, our services, and our processes.
The EdTech Ecosystem
What is the EdTech Ecosystem? It is complex and dynamic – made up of hundreds of thousands of technology products, thousands of manufacturers and service providers, and over 500 leading brands.
It enables those that are part of the ecosystem opportunities to share, collaborate, experiment, learn and grow. When fully realized, it creates endless possibilities for Educators to enhance student engagement and learning outcomes.
Trox delivers the EdTech Ecosystem to educators like no one else can.
Vendors sell you products; partners solve your problems
With a strategic mindset and a student-centered approach, Trox delivers education technology solutions to the challenges faced by school IT leaders in their effort to purchase, deploy, support and retire classroom technology. You have a wishlist, we have solutions.
"We love purchasing from this company. Always helpful in finding me what I need, quick shipping on greatly priced, high quality technologies. We look forward to purchasing from them for all our technology needs."
- Technology Coordinator, New Mexico Highlands University, NM
"The customer service team is very diligent, and they always find suitable solutions if any problems arise. I have not spent an extra dollar on maintaining CDI recertified equipment since they have guaranteed a zero-dollar cost of ownership policy."
- Technology Coordinator, Avalon Independent School District, TX
"I have had nothing but excellent service from the company. My account executive is always communicating with me, making sure I'm taken care of. I would recommend CDI very
- Technology Coordinator, Crooker School District R2, MO
"The company’s professionalism and perfectionism has continued to assist me through countless school projects and town grants. I know I can always trust the hardware in all our future projects, and I would certainly recommend any school, local government, or company to give this company an opportunity to serve their technology needs."
- System Administrator, Tantasqua Regional School District, MA
"I would personally like to recommend the company on their fine quality of work and customer service. As a school district, we have most recently purchased laptop computers. Their team has demonstrated a quality of service that meets my expectations. My account executive has a good understanding of what our school district prefers to buy and work with, therefore making the process for quoting and purchasing pleasurable."
- Superintendent, Chester Joplin Iverness Public Schools, MT